THE HYBRID SHOP’S CONNECTED SERVICE PLATFORM INTEGRATES EV VEHICLE SYSTEMS INTO RAPIDLY GROWING NETWORK OF FRANCHISE LOCATIONS FOR A REVOLUTIONARY EXPERIENCE
- Most EV Brands, Including Fisker’s Stunning Luxury Electric Vehicles, Will Automatically Identify Available THS Service Centers, Integrate Service Appointments with Vehicle Owner Calendars, Report Problems and Communicate Service Progress
- Joint Venture Between Fisker Inc. and The Hybrid Shop, Inc. Now Includes Engagement With Kukui Corporation to Deliver Powerful Marketing Platform Capabilities For THS’ Network of Franchise
The Hybrid Shop Services Many of the Top EV/Hybrid Vehicles and Brands. One of Which Will Be the Fisker EMotion: 400 Mile Range. More Than 100 Miles Charged in Nine Minutes. Pure Exhilaration. Production Begins in 2019.
SANTA MONICA, California – Fisker Inc.’s existing partnership with The Hybrid Shop, Inc. (THS), a global provider of service and maintenance for all hybrid (HEV) and electric vehicles (EV), is set to create a truly premium, seamless service experience for EV vehicle owners designed to integrate vehicle systems directly into the growing network of THS service centers. As part of the joint venture, Kukui Corporation – an integrated marketing software developer for the automotive repair industry – was engaged to provide THS franchises with unique exclusive marketing programs that will enable each location to help attract and retain customers, monitor website traffic and manage online presence.
A WORLD-CLASS, INTEGRATED SERVICE EXPERIENCE TO COMPLEMENT THE WORLD’S MOST STUNNING ELECTRIC VEHICLES.
A fully integrated telematics and connectivity platform will provide Fisker owners and other EV brand owners with a truly premium experience – featuring full vehicle system communication with the growing network of THS franchise locations for maintenance and warranty repairs. Electric vehicles, which include the much-anticipated Fisker EMotion luxury electric sedan, will have the ability to:
- Identify available service centers within The Hybrid Shop Network
- Integrate service appointments with the vehicle owner’s calendar and schedule with available service centers
- Report problems directly to cloud servers; servers will then automatically ship needed replacement parts directly to the designated service center
- Automatically message the customer on the vehicle’s progress
- Notify the customer when the work is complete and that their car is on the way
With aggressive growth plans, The Hybrid Shop is poised to grow to more than 400 franchise service locations across the next five years to ensure that EV owners are provided with convenient options.
- “Last year, The Hybrid Shops’ network of franchise partners repaired and serviced more than 20,000 hybrid and electric vehicles,” said Martin Kruszelnicki, president & CEO of The Hybrid Shop. “As the electric vehicle market continues to sky-rocket in growth, The Hybrid Shop is ready to meet that demand as we expand our network of service centers, highly trained technicians and efficient websites across the US and the globe to service our customers. Our partnership with Fisker Inc. and our new integrated market platform that Kukui provides is paramount to our success.”
- Henrik Fisker, chairman and CEO of Fisker Inc. said, “We are very excited to partner with and invest in The Hybrid Shop in efforts to create one of the world’s most seamless service experiences for our vehicle owners. Through this joint venture, Fisker is leading the way into the future and actively bridging the huge knowledge gap in servicing EVs.”
- “The mutual understanding of how technology influences auto repair shops, as well as the environment, is why joining forces with The Hybrid Shop was such an organic process,” saidKukui President of US Operations, Mike Giblin. “We are excited to provide each THS Franchise Partner with this integrated marketing platform that will help them communicate their values with customers.”
ABOUT THE HYBRID SHOP (THS)
Founded in 2013, The Hybrid Shop combines years of automotive service with in-depth experience of servicing advanced electric vehicles. The Hybrid Shop currently operates 36 service centers across North America and Canada that serviced 20,000 Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in 2016. Positioned for exponential growth, The Hybrid Shop will expand to more than 400 service centers globally by 2019. Each of these service centers will go through advanced EV and Hybrid training and have access to proprietary solutions for all EVs, Hybrids and Fisker vehicles. To learn more, visit www.TheHybridShop.com.
ABOUT FISKER INC.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most stunning luxury electric vehicles complemented with the longest EV range on earth. The brainchild of EV pioneer and world-leading automotive designer, Henrik Fisker, Fisker Inc.’s mission is to set a new standard of excellence and performance in the electric vehicle industry – developing unique, high-performance electric vehicles with disruptive design and battery technology. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com.
ABOUT KUKUI CORPORATION
The Kukui All-in-One Success Platform empowers each of Kukui’s clients with quantitative data showing their return on investment, the number of new customers based on their POS system, statistics revealing their customer retention rate and areas to improve their business through the tracking of phone calls, appointment forms and feedback from customer reviews. Kukui enables shop owners to focus “on the business.” To learn more, visit www.Kukui.com