The Japanese car maker Lexus today announced Special Edition models for the 2012 LS 460, ES 350 and CT 200h. The manufacturer claims that the new models come with numerous exclusive exterior and interior features for an even sportier look and feel.
“The Special Edition models will offer our customers choices to fit their luxury and sporty needs,” said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. “With the unique and exclusive package offerings, the Special Edition models further demonstrate Lexus’ commitment to our customers.”
The luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation Lexus revealed not only the official specs for these special editions, but also announced Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) as follow:
– $77,000 for the 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition
– $40,475 for the 2012 ES 350 Touring Edition
– $37,995 for the 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition.
Keep in mind that the MSRPs do not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
According to Lexus, the CT 200h Special Edition will arrive at dealerships in October, while the LS and ES Special Editions will arrive in November.
If you want one of these beauties, you shoul hurry because production of the Special Edition models will be limited to 250 units of the LS Sport Special Edition, 2,000 units of the ES 350 Touring Edition and 900 units of the CT 200h F Sport Special Edition.
LS 460 Sport Special Edition
Introduced for 2010MY, the LS 460 Sport package will be available only for the 2012 LS 460 Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) model including all existing Sport package performance and appearance elements, and a distinctive interior package.
The 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition will be distinguished from other LS models by an Obsidian exterior and the following features:
· Two-tone black and topaz beige interior with contrast stitching on black leather trim
· Lexus HDD Navigation System
· Sport and Comfort Packages
o 19-inch, split 10-spoke forged alloy wheels with summer tires
o Brembo brakes
o Sport-tuned air suspension with Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS)
o Sport exterior trim and grille
o Sport front seats with climate control
o Leather-trimmed heated steering wheel with paddle shifters
o Headlamp washer
o Intuitive Parking Assist
o Matte Dark Brown Ash Burl wood trim
o One-touch open/close power trunk
o Power door closers
o Heated rear seats
o Rear power sunshade
ES 350 Touring Edition
Next to the 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition, comes the 2012 ES 350 Touring Edition. This model will be available only in two colors: Stargazer Black and Starfire Pearl. This special edition will be set apart from other ES models by the following elements:
· 17-inch 10-spoke wheels in Liquid Graphite finish with full-size spare wheel and tire
· Wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
· Heated and ventilated front seats
· Lexus HDD Navigation System
· Saddle Tan leather-trimmed seats, center console lid and door armrest
· Brown Walnut wood trim
CT 200h F Sport Special Edition
And the last but not the least, the 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition will be available for only the Premium model, being offered in three colors: Nebula Gray Pearl, Starfire Pearl and Tungsten Pearl, and includes the following features:
· F Sport 17-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
· F Sport suspension with anti-sway bar and springs
· Ocean Blue NuLuxe trimmed seats
· Black F Sport floor mats with blue contrast stitching
· TUMI tote and backpack both with F Sport embossed logo and Ocean Blue NuLuxe zippers and lining
· F Sport Package
o Unique front mesh grille
o Larger rear spoiler
o F Sport exterior badge
o Metal front scuff plates
o Aluminum sport pedals
o Metallic trim added to dash panel
o Perforated leather-trimmed steering wheel with F Sport logo
o Leather-trimmed shift knob
o Black headliner
· Navigation Package
· Premium Audio Package
“The LS, ES and CT Special Editions are unique packages of style and excitement. With limited units available nationwide, they’ll sell out fast to customers who want an all-inclusive sport and luxury package,” said Templin.