For over 25 years STILLEN has been recognized as a leader in Nissan/Infiniti tuning. With a history of setting “first time” milestones in the aftermarket for these great vehicles, STILLEN has established themselves as the company to follow when it comes to Nissan and Infiniti product development. Now, after a long time since we head anything cool or exciting being done with either the Nissan 370Z or its brother, the Infiniti G37, STILLEN has done it again. Team STILLEN announced the CARB (California Air Resources Board) approval of the Nissan 370Z (Z34) G37 Supercharger Kit, so the kit is now legal in all 50 US states.
While these cars look good but are down on power, the tuning specialist Stillen found the solution: a supercharging kit that bolt onto the 3.7-liter engine. This way, the V6 becomes a 500 horsepower beast. The system is designed to work with both automatic and 6-speed vehicles, including convertible and AWD models.
According to the tuner, the STILLEN VQ37 Supercharger features a new cast aluminum intake manifold engineered specifically for this kit, complete air-to-water intercooler system, and boost is derived from a Vortech V-3 Supercharger unit. The V-3 features a quiet V-belt design, and a self-contained oiling system for easy maintenance.
STILLEN 3.7L Supercharger System Features Include:
- Vortech V-3 Centrifugal Supercharger Unit
- STILLEN purpose designed cast aluminum intake manifold with long runners for increased torque
- Installs under the stock hood — No modifications needed
- Complete system includes pre-assembled Vortech V-3 supercharger assembly, air intake with polished air charge pipe and genuine K&N intake filters, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, UpRev ECU Tuning cable/software and detailed installation instructions.
- Optional 3-year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty
- Made in the USA
- 50-State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D-436-17)
Tags: g37 supercharger specs , 2014 nissan 370z stillen carb legal , how to install stillen custom cast-aluminum intake manifold