Lately the new CLS is getting a lot of attention from aftermarket specialists. First, Kicherer gave it a boost in styling and performance, now the CLS 500 has just received a new modification package, with the kit now coming from MEC Design.
This tuning package actually targets the car’s visual appearance mostly, while offering a few light technical modification.
Looking a bit sinister in that matte black, the CLS 500 has an aggressive body kit with modified bumpers with LED fog plus day lights, head light units with a black background finishing, LED mirror covers, a carbon fiber rear diffuser and a trunk-mounted spoiler. Beside these it comprises a suspension lowering module, 20-inch matte black alloy wheels and a sport exhaust with 4 stainless steel end pipes completes the list of exterior mods.
Finally, despite the fact that the tuners did not release any interior pictures it seems that on the interior, the Germans installed a carbon/leather steering wheel and new floor mats.
• MEC Design Bodykit 2Face (front bumper with LED fog + day lights, rear bumper with carbon fibre “Extreme” diffusor, side skirts with LED, 3 piece trunklid spoiler, rear window spoiler)
• MEC Design wheels mecxtremeIII 1pc in Full Matt Black finish 10,5×20 (4,5 inch lip) tires 285/25 ZR 20 all around
• MEC Design Electronic Lowering System module, adjustable
• MEC Design 4 pipe stainless steel exhaust system, sound version Apocalypse
• MEC Design carbon/ leather steering wheel
• MEC Design floor mats
• MEC Design 2010 Grill
• MEC Design 2010 Style LED mirror covers
• Lighting unit background finishing
• Full Matt Black Folie Wrap
Tags: led day lights for cls mod 2010 , mec kit for mercedes cls cost , tricked out cls500