Buying the first car of your life is quite special and a dream to many!
But it takes hell lot of headaches to select the appropriate one for you.
In this guide, we have listed 10 cars that a new driver can buy in the UK. All of them are budget-friendly. While some who don’t have sensitive wallets can go for other options.
Your search for the perfect cars ends here! Visit County Driving School to obtain the best driving lessons.
- SKODA Citigo:
It was launched way back in 2011 and had been winning awards for the best car since then.
- It is safe.
- Brilliant features in less money
- Looks modern and sharp.
- Angular headlights
- Fast enough like a racing car.
- Is little minimalist
- The interior is slightly ordinary.
- MINI Hatch:
This car is slightly expensive as compared to the others.
You will fall in love with it once you drive it.
- Has a distinctive design
- Easy to maintain
- Low cost to run
- Good leftover values
- Compact boot
- Superior price tag
- Has less space on the back.
- Ford Fiesta:
Having a Ford is a dream for many. It is very costly because of its brand name.
- Delicate touch makes it feel more deluxe.
- Excellent drive due to high control.
- Allows to sync your smartphone
- Speed can be restricted.
- Has driver assistance features
- Amazing technology
- Top models get costly
- Road noisy
- Hyundai i10:
The i10 is the smallest of all the cars that Hyundai makes.
- Comfortable supreme feel.
- Clean, modern, easy handling,
- Fun to drive and cheap to run
- Handles long journey finely
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- It provides excellent confidence and self-assurance.
- Not specifically exciting
- Trim is primary
- Toyota Aygo:
The Toyota Aygo makes it to the list finally.
All thanks to its frugal features!
- Unique, fun design, cheap road tax
- Great fuel economy
- Style conscious
- Customized options
- Restricted range of the engine.
- Little boot is available.
- Volkswagen Polo:
Just like Fiesta, Volkswagen Polo holds a brand name as well.
- Spacious boot, stylish look, great leftover value.
- Comfortable drive
- Great cabin
- Bang on technology
- Easy to park because it is small.
- Has advanced safety features
- Extras add up
- More exciting alternatives on offer.
- Fiat 500:
Fiat’s little 500 is a popular choice for its retro styling and funky colors.
- Quirky design
- Has an 8year warranty for rust and 3-year warranty on paint.
- Compact and good visibility
- Aux and USB cable connections
- The safety rating isn’t as good as other cars on the list.
- The ride is a touch too firm.
- Is a bit costly
- Kia Picanto:
Kia’s Picanto has all the support of the youth. All thanks to its compact frame, sporty looks.
- Spacious interior
- USB connectivity, electric windows
- An enjoyable drive
- Low noise levels
- Unbeatable warranty
- Firm ride
- A less stylish option
- SEAT Ibiza:
It will undoubtedly win you over with its exciting looks for a new driver and first-time buyer.
- Premium technology
- Wireless charging pad for smartphone
- Safety features
- Spacious kind of interior
- Interior feels slightly low cost
- Additional charges in terms of cost
- Little less warranty compared to others.
- Suzuki Swift:
Suzuki Swift is one such car that is much underrated.
- Incredibly wallet-friendly
- Decent spec from the start
- Has mild hybrid options
- Ease drive
- Great handling
- The entry-level model goes without the infotainment screen.
- Can’t spec options, all models come ‘as is.’
Summing it up
So, here we have mentioned some of the best cars present in the market. However, before you take up the decision of buying any car, be ascertain of your driving skills. Register yourself in a good driving school and ace the art of driving well. Once, you are done with your course and have obtained your new driving license, finally, it is time that you hit the road in your new car.
Your main motive should be to go for an efficient car that gives a good performance and also helps to build your confidence and ensure safety.