Golf carts are awesome in their own right—they are small, portable, and require less space in your garage. They’re also open too, so you can enjoy the fresh air as you drive down the slopes and explore more courses as you go. You’re also thinking green—it charges instead of burning fuel and emitting smoke in the fresh air; it’s a healthier option for most people, especially those who live in secluded areas.
Reason for Sudden Fame
Aside from saving you space and being environmentally friendly, golf carts are easier to drive compared to your standard car in the streets. They’re an ideal way to learn slowly about driving and, at the same time, adore nature from a car and breathe in the fresh air. They allow people to enjoy long drives without being too suffocated inside a car. Before you think of a cart being too hot to handle during summertime, there are golf cart accessories that can make your golf cart more comfortable and manageable.
Golf carts are also affordable compared to your average set of wheels—they cost almost half of most car models nowadays and are easier to maintain. Carts are more mobile and can tackle various terrains, making your daily errands easier to do. They don’t occupy too much space, meaning you can park anywhere without the headache—legally, of course.
Golf carts are more popular in Florida villages with their tree-covered streets and refreshing breezes, almost as common as bikes and scooters. They’re especially popular for the elderly since they require less effort and can get them anywhere without the painful drive. They’re an easy and environmentally friendly way to explore places and a nice way to spend the afternoon. Golf carts are a good way to save money and the environment at the same time!
Why Get a Golf Cart?
If you’re not completely sold with the ideas pointed out above, here are more things that make golf carts awesome.
- More mobile. Since golf carts are small and are actually very light, they can be maneuvered easily in different slopes and terrains. They fit in small alleyways that small cars can’t, plus it can be loaded up in a bigger truck whenever needed for transport. You can squeeze through spaces that your average cars can’t even fit in. Since carts are mobile, they can be taken anywhere—without sacrificing the storage space. There are a lot of club car accessories that can help you manage the storage easily. You can go camping, fishing, and maybe just explore off-road places with your friends and family. Florida is actually considering making golf carts legal in the streets, the best way to explore the city!
- Easier to use. Golf carts are more user-friendly compared to your typical vehicle and can be carefree to operate. All you need to do is turn the key and step on the gas like any other car, but this doesn’t require too long of a warm-up for long drives. They’re lighter and easier to maneuver compared to cars, so golf carts are definitely good vehicles to practice on if you want to learn how to drive. Plus you can take them out for easy errands like stopping by for groceries or picking up the kids—and they are breezy vehicles, so long car rides aren’t terrible!
- Pack a punch. Golf carts are light but not fragile—they can carry up to 450 pounds and will still run smoothly on any terrain. That’s why they’re popular transportation around large areas and even within companies and large malls. They can carry up to six people at a time without affecting performance. The battery-powered variety doesn’t emit gas and therefore run smoothly. They have been a popular choice to carry disabled people or VIP. Carts are a nice way to save time and energy to get to the place you need to be
- Will save you money. While there are battery-powered carts, there are also gasoline kinds. If you do end up with a gasoline-powered golf cart, they consume less fuel and can get you to more places with that amount in the tank. A lot of battery-powered carts can actually reach twenty miles per charge, and if you do reach twenty miles in the middle of nowhere, you can use a spare fully charged battery that could keep you going until you reach home!
- Versatile. Golf carts can carry most of the items and you can expect to enjoy the camping or the activity. Since there are some accessories for golf carts – like an all-terrain tire set – that can let you get to areas that are usually unreachable, you can relax and let the cart do the heavy lifting! No need for that bulky backpacks and heavy equipment woes, all you need to do is to fully prepare your golf cart for muddy terrains and rocky paths. It might be an extra expense, but it’s a good investment if you enjoy outdoor adventures with your friends and family.