LDV (Leyland DAF Vans) vans are robust, suffer the least number of breakdowns, and are very reliable. That’s the reason they have become so popular in very little time.
However, due to some reasons, LDV vans were banned in many countries. But, they have made a comeback, and LDV van sales have started again.
Why are LDV Vans the best?
LDV vans are available in six different versions. You can choose between three different heights and lengths. Additionally, you also get the option to select from the front or rear-wheel drive.
Built by the Chinese giant Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation and LDV Group (British Van Manufacturer), LDV Vans are the most reliable when on the road.
There are so many ways LDV Vans can help your company, such as:
- On-time Employee Login: If you provide cab facility to your employees, you can’t tell them anything if they are late to the office. Because it is your cab service and it is your responsibility to bring them to the office on time. LDV Vans rarely break down and if you maintain the vehicle regularly, it won’t even stop on the road. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that your LDV Vans are free of technical faults.
- Better Comfort: After all, your employees’ comfortability is your responsibility. And, if not taken care of, it can make them leave your company any time. LDV vans have a high seating position, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, a nine-inch touchscreen display compatible with Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- Safety: LDV vans are the safest options you have. There are lots of safety features in LDV vans, such as:
- Forward collision warning with autonomous emergency braking.
- Lane departure warning.
- Blind spot monitoring.
- Remote locking/unlocking from a smartphone.
Another best part about LDV vans are that you can start the vehicle remotely to pre-heat the engine on chilly mornings.
- Cheaper: LDV Vans are less expensive than any other vans out there. You will be able to accommodate around 8 to 10 employees per vehicle. Meaning, you can save a lot in the long run. Besides, as mentioned above, they don’t require heavy maintenance. Neither they break down very often. Meaning you will save a lot of money by buying LDV vans.
- It will Make you Feel More Professional: Do you know what many employees look for before joining a company? How professional they are. By using LDV vans on your company, you’ll look more professional. Besides, you can add a logo of your brand on your vehicles to give a very good impression on your employees and other people. This way better individuals will apply for a job at your company, meaning, better productivity, and higher earnings.
According to a study on more than 2000 LDV vans, it was found that only 22% of the vehicles suffer a fault once every year. So, if you’re looking for the most reliable van for your company, LDV Vans are surely the answer.
The best part about LDV Vans is that they are now available in electric versions too. Besides, they come with five years or 60,000 miles (whichever is earlier) warranty package along with five years of roadside assistance and recovery.
The electric LDV Vans are tested to withstand the most robust crash-testing regimes. This provides an additional safety feature for you and your employees.
If you’re concerned about the charge then don’t. It uses the most advanced electric battery that takes around 40 minutes to charge up to 80%, given that you are using the latest fast-charging standards.
LDV Vans sales have already started. You can buy various vans depending on your company’s requirements.
LDV Vans have been around for many years now. After being blacklisted by many countries, they are back in form again. So, if you’re looking to buy a van for your company, you would like to give LDV vans a look.