Chevrolet Motors are coming to SEMA this time with their Stylish Spark, Sonic and Cruze, these cars resemble the possibilities for customers who want a more personalized driving experience. Chevorolet previewed these cars ahead of the date they were suppose to showcase, with the multihued “The Color Run” Spark and “Pink Out” Spark – a car for a cause.
“With Chevy’s new small cars attracting young buyers with a taste for customization, Spark, Sonic and Cruze are the perfect canvasses to express their personalities,” said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing. “The content, colors and performance of each concept is being evaluated for possible production as Chevrolet continues to seek new ways to give customers more choices.”
Lets see what Chevrolet has got for us today,Beginning with:
1. Cruze Upscale concept: The new Cruze comes in with luxurious,Burnished Brandy Metallic exterior and unique exterior appointments, and inside the car it features brown leather-trimmed interior. Here’s the list of features: Unique ground effects package with rocker and fascia extensions, Black Ice bright-accented exterior trim, Tinted headlamp and fog lamp lenses, Dark-tinted windows, Custom 19×8.5-inch aluminum wheels finished in Black Ice, 225/40ZR19 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires, Seats trimmed in Loft Brown leather, Loft Brown and DK Atmosphere leather-wrapped steering wheel, Yellow accent stitching on the seats and steering wheel, Dark Liquid Palladium high-gloss interior trim plates, Door panels and instrument panel with Loft Brown and DK Atmosphere leather wraps and DK -Atmosphere paint, Adjustable coil-over suspension kit, Four-piston front brake calipers with two-piece vented and drilled rotors, Two-piston rear brake calipers with vented and drilled rotors.
2. Sonic Z-Spec 1 concept: The new performance oriented Sonic comes with Z-Spec aesthetic, which is more capable of quality driving experience, also it comes with, power-enhancing exhaust system and upgraded brakes, and the car showcased was dressed in a Synergy Green exterior. Lets see through the features it offers: Chevrolet licensed accessories Borla exhaust system, Lowered ride height, with Chevrolet Performance concept suspension kit, including lowering sprints and performance dampers, Chevrolet Performance concept brake kit, featuring four-piston front disc brake calipers with 16-inch rotors, Eighteen-inch split-spoke wheel design with Synergy Green insert, Sonic RS rear spoiler in Ashen Grey, Ashen Grey Metallic Z-Spec stripe and logos, Chevrolet Accessories ground effects kit,
Mesh-style upper and lower grilles in Piano Black with Ashen Grey surrounds, Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedals, Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel sill plates, Jet Black and Titanium interior with Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers and sill plates, Chevrolet MyLink color touch screen, Chevrolet licensed accessories Sub and Amp Kit, with KICKER 200-watt DSP amp and 200-watt powered subwoofer.
3. Sonic Z-Spec 2.5 concept: The Sonic, which has been tuner inspired concept, retains performance with Chevrolet Performance and GM Accessories parts, along with select aftermarket components and a dash of color. And here are the features the new Sonic Z-Spec 2.5 concept brings along: Abalone White Tricoat exterior color with Z-Spec graphics, Unique ground effects package and lower fascia extensions, Chevrolet Accessories rear spoiler, Galvano Silver accents on the grille surround, fog lamp bezels door trim and wheels, Tinted headlamps and fog lamps, Concept 18×7.5-inch wheels in Galvano Silver with Signal Red edges, Jet Black leather-trimmed interior with Orange Crust leather inserts and orange accent stitching, Orange anodized and Piano Black interior trim plates, Jet Black Leather-, Jet Black Suede- and Orange Suede-wrapped door panels and instrument panel with Orange accent stitching, Jet Black perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel, Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers, Chevrolet MyLInk color touch screen, Chevrolet licensed accessories Sub and Amp Kit, with KICKER 200-watt DSP amp and 200-watt powered subwoofer, Lowered ride height, with Chevrolet Performance concept suspension kit, including lowering sprints and performance dampers, Chevrolet Performance concept brake kit, featuring four-piston front disc brake calipers with 16-inch rotors, Chevrolet Performance concept single-piston rear brake calipers with Sonic RS rotors, Chevrolet Performance concept cold-air intake kit, Chevrolet licensed accessories Borla exhaust system.
4. Spark Z-Spec concept: The new Spark Z-Spec expresses a package of enhancements which have been drawn from accessories already available at the Chevrolet dealers, which gives the Spark a Specific attitude, and the concept previewed was in Salsa Red paint job, lets check out the features it offers: Chevrolet Accessories ground effects kit (body color), Chevrolet Accessories Z-spec grille with Carbon Flash-painted surround, Grille surrounds, headlamp housings, fog lamp bezels, belt moldings and rear diffuser painted Dark Argent, Z-Spec body graphics in matte black, Chevrolet Performance licensed front lowering coil-over springs and rear adjustable springs, Concept 15×6-inch split-spoke wheels in Dark Argent with Salsa Red inserts and tire stripes, Lowered ride height, Seats trimmed with Salsa Red inserts, Front door and instrument panel inserts in Salsa Red, Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers and sill plates, Chevrolet MyLInk color touch screen.
5. Spark Sinister concept: the name says it all for the all new Spark Sinister Concept, wherein the concept blends with rally inspired exterior cues with a black appearance for night racing aesthetic looks, lets see what it brings along with it: Dramatic body work with bold rocker fairings, a rear diffuser with dual exhaust outlets, rear wing spoiler and a front fascia with large air intakes, Prominent fender flares to cover large, 18×6-inch split-spoke wheels – in Bahia Red – and low-profile performance tires: 205/40ZR18 (front) and 225/40ZR18 (rear), Lowered ride height, Carbon Flash Metallic exterior with Bahia Red accents and matte-black graphics.
6. ‘The Color Run’ Spark: The Chevrolet Spark has been named as the official pace car of The Colour Run, which is a popular nationwide series of urban race, where participants are doused from head to toe in different colours for each kilometer. The customized Spark gets Chevrolet Accessories ground effects kit and Z-Spec grille which give it a Sportier look. The car rides on a 15-inch wheels, which happens to be painted in white. and inside the car, the Colour Spark graphics are featured along with Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers and sill plates.
7. ‘Pink Out’ Spark Cancer Awareness Concept: The Chevrolet Motors fights against Breast Cancer, and this time they have introduced a Chevrolet Spark adorned in Techno Pink Outfit wit Pink Graphics, that supports the American Cancer Society, this car also gets Chevrolet Accessories ground effects and a Z-spec grille, and the interior of this car includes a pink suede headliner, pillar trim, instrument panel trim and accent piping.