A Lamborghini Gallardo’s owner, who bought his car not long ago decided “warm up” his topless supercar on Malaysian roads. Well, he got much more than what he bargain for because the car burst into flames along Jalan Beringin in Bukit Damansara at 11.50am Friday.
“I was driving up a slope when I noticed smoke coming out of the engine,” told the local media the owner of the car, who preferred to stay anonymous. He stopped at the side and got out.
“I had the car for three years and it was heartbreaking to see it go up in flames,” he added.
According to some local report, the owner, who is in his 30s, suspects a fuel leak to be the culprit for the this tragig fire incident.
Unfortunately, as you can see from the pictures (above and below), firemen who arrived in just a couple of minutes at the place in question could not save the car much except for the front portion.
This Italian-made Gallardo is powered by a V10 engine and has the capability of reaching speeds of 300kmh.