· New concept uses warm, simple, sensual lines and Renault design cues to make a Grand Tourer
· High output all-electric powertrain gives a connection with Renault’s work in Formula E
· 260kW (350hp) and 380Nm motor speeds up Trezor from 0 to 62 mph in under four seconds
· Trezor offers a foretaste of the connectivity and increasingly refined interiors in upcoming Renaults
· Trezor’s Multi-Sense system showcases Renault’s ambitions in autonomous innovation
· Pioneering concept to revisit a ‘petal’ of the Renault ‘Life Flower’ design strategy – Love
· One-piece clamshell roof opens just like the lid of a jewelry box to give access to the red interior
· Innovative wooden dashboard created in partnership with French cycle manufacturer KEIM-cycles
At the Paris Motor Show, Renault has unveiled Trezor, an all-electric Grand Tourer concept car that combine Renault’s warm, simple and sensual lines with the new technologies in interior experience, all-electric powertrain and autonomous driving.
With a top power of 260kW (350hp) and peak torque of 380Nm, it offers acceleration from standstill to 62mph under four seconds.
The Trezor features two batteries, and both have its own cooling system optimized by the variable-geometry air intake integrated in the bonnet.
The Trezor also integrates a brake-operated energy recovery system, courtesy of the Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS) technology made for Formula E racing.