The Volkswagen CC-R Line offers a class apart Luxury with a pleasurable drive, it is known for its ultra-stylish and luxurious cabin, well now the latest addition to the CC lineup flaunts off the bold styling cues, which includes an aggressive front end that houses a large lower air intake and projector-style fog lights, side skirts, and R-Line badging, other changes include dramatic 18-inch “Mallory” aluminum-alloy wheels, and stainless-steel R-Line scuff plates. Lets checkout what more does the Volkswagen CC offers.
Power to the 2013 Volkswagen CC comes from the well known award winning 2.0-liter turbocharged and direct-injected TSI four cylinder engine that delivers an 200HP and 207 pound-feet of torque, and this engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic with paddle shifters. All the models under the CC R-Line comes with Front Wheel Drive, this new 2013 Volkswagen CC-R Line starts at $32,195 and goes on sale at the end of 2012.
Following are the Models under the CC R-Line:
1. 2.0T Sport: The 2.0T Sport model provides an entry to the 2013 CC model range and starts at an MSRP of $30,250, and this one is available only through a special order. The standard fetaures with which it comes are, new 17-inch “Verme” aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season tires, Bi-Xenon headlights, LED taillights, LED license-plate illumination, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Climatronic automatic dual-zone climate control, heated 12-way power front seats, touchscreen Premium VIII sound system with HD Radio, eight speakers, and a six-disc CD changer, Bluetooth technology, iPod connectivity, V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces, and matte chrome interior trim. The standard transmission is a six-speed manual with the option of a six-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic. The Sport model with LED Daytime Running Lights and Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) .
2. 2.0T R-Line: The 2.0T R-Line starts at a price tag of $32,195, with fetaures like 18-inch “Mallory” aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season 235/40 tires, RNS 315 navigation system, multifunction steering wheel with paddle shifters (DSG transmission only), R-Line stainless steel scuff plates; R-Line front bumper and side sill extensions, and R-Line badging on grille.
3. 2.0T Sport Plus: Which comes with six-speed dual-clutch DSG, which is the only transmission offered and a price tag of $32,850.
4. 2.0T Lux: the 2.0T Lux comes with MSRP of $35,355 adding with it some standard features like, the six-speed DSG automatic transmission, new 18-inch “St Louis” five-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels, brushed-aluminum interior trim, a power-tinted-glass sunroof, and ambient lighting.
5. VR6 4Motion Executive: in comparision to the 2.0T Lux, this flagship model comes with, 4Motion all-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission, Tiptronic paddle shifters, a headlight washer system with heated nozzles, a rearview camera, the RNS 510 navigation system that features a 6.5-inch touchscreen, leather seating surfaces, “Interlagos” 18-inch polished aluminum-alloy wheels, memory seating and mirrors; ventilated front seats with driver’s seat massage, Park Distance Control with front and rear proximity sensors, Dynaudio Premium Sound System, and a power rear sunshade. If you think you get a lot of benefit out of all this, then let me tell you with so many things, it also comes with a hefty price tag of $41,420.